· RIP is shooting 49.7% from the field. Talk about efficient. 21 points per game.
· Billups is putting up 20 points a game and just about 9 assists a game.
· Sheed and Big Ben providing tough defense and pointing up some points as well. If Sheed gets involved, as in working down low and scoring and then taking those open 3 point looks, this game will be over
Those 4 will all put up about 36 minutes each game.
Others/Bench: Prince has been a bit cold lately, McDyess, Evans, Delk, Delfino. Mostly Evans and McDyess will get the time off the bench. Maybe 18-25 points off the bench.
· Arenas the ace of this team. Playing 42 minutes a game, putting up 29 ppg with 5 assists a game. More of a scoring threat than Billups, but more turnover prone. Defensively tough as well.
· Jamison and Butler average 20ppg and 16 ppg respectively.
· Hayes, Daniels, Haywood, Jeffries. This team is deep. The seven players listed above all average over 20 minutes a game.
Ball Don't Lie...
So, enough around the bush. The Wizards are a solid basketball organization. This particular team should contend with Miami down the stretch and should be contending for a playoff spot. Tonight, they are going to see a rested Pistons team. They aren't thinking about dropping two to the Wizards. Richard Hamilton and Chauncey Billups are going to be talking all business tonight. Final score: 105-98 Detroit