Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hey showdy.. I'm straight...

Ain't it mayne.... I know most of you have been watching the NCAA tourney and I'm almost sure none of y'all had the four teams going to the final four in your brackets. And damn, first Duke, the Zaga, then UConn, and to top all that off Villanova had to lose to Florida, of all teams. I personally got knocked out the first round with Syracuse getting put out. So I totally scraped my bracket but I have been paying attention to the NBA.com Dance Team Bracket. I have no idea how the Laker Girls got knocked out the first round when they definately should have made it to the final four, if not the finals. And the Pacemates have more than a few ladies that should be havin my babies. But at least the Heat Dancers are still in the competition because it really should have gone down to Lakers vs Heat and that would've been a heater for sure. The Sonics Dance Team looks like they got some honey too.

Damn. I've been bumpin that new T.I. joint in my car for a minute. Shit is fyyyyrrreee. If youre liking rap from the Dirty and if my word means anything to you, when the album hits shelves, you should take yo ass to bestbuy and pick up a copy. Here's a couple reasons why:

T.I. - King Back (prod. Just Blaze)
T.I. - I'm_Straight (ft._b.g. & young_jeezy)

Did you know: For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other one.

No comments: